Monday, June 14, 2010

Introduction/ Bio



Born on January 8, 1992 in Pachuca, Hidalgo Mexico. My parents decided that my name was going to be Viridiana Perez. I was born in Mexico, but raised in the U.S. since the age of three when my parents decided to move here for a better future. I am the youngest of four children. I enjoy going to church,shopping,and hanging out with friends. I also enjoy spending time with my best friend Jairo. He has demonstrated what a true friend is and how he would always be there for me.I am currently attending the University of at Texas at Dallas and plan to major in software engineering.Plan to be able to program an Eco-friendly computer for the future. I want people to be able to use technology that is harm free and safe.

I have been living in Dallas for about 15 years and it seems like I was born here. I live with my mom, two brothers and one sister. My family is very united so when something goes wrong they are always there to support me and help me overcome the situation. I have admired my mom more and more because seeing her being a single parent for four children has shown me that perseverance is something necessary in our lives. As a little girl I attended Stephen C. Foster Elementary. I was very shy and did not get involved in many extra curricular activities. But as entered middle school the shyness started disappearing little by little. I was part of the soccer team and that is where I learned how to be a leader. I was also part of the orchestra, where I learned to be determined in getting things done and done in the correct way. As I moved up to high school, I was not the same shy girl I had been in elementary and some middle school. I had become more outgoing and still mange to stay on track with my education. I looked after my own responsibilities and joined as many organizations as I could to be part of school and show school spirit. I was a member of the National Honor Society, secretary of the Beta Club, and a freshmen mentor. By being involved and with the help of my mom and my teachers I am where I am.

Graduated in the top 10 percent of my senior class and with honors. I have gained the knowledge necessary for me to advance to the next chapter in my life which is college. I know that everything I learned in high school will be an asset to my college career. I have been a determined young lady that is always striving for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment